Cornell-Columbia Postgame Notes
- Senior Collin Shaw became the school’s 23rd 1,000-yard receiver with four catches for 44 yards, giving him 1,008 for his career.
- Junior Nick Gesualdi had his sixth interception of the season, good for seventh in a season at Cornell. Gesualdi now has 11 for his career, tied for third-most by a Big Red player.
- Sophomore Chris Walker posted his third 100-yard game of the season with a career-best 178 yards—and he scored his first three career touchdowns as well.
- Senior Ben Rogers had three catches for 57 yards and a touchdown, moving into the school’s top 20 list for career receiving yards (1,147 – 19th overall).
- Sophomore Dalton Banks moved into the top 10 for single-season passing yards (2,192 – ninth) and up to 16th on the career list.
- With a team-best 10 tackles, senior Jackson Weber moved into the top 10 at Cornell with 215 (9th).